Borders and territories tend to be BS concepts the elite use to...

1. 16,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Borders and territories tend to be BS concepts the elite use to manipulate what they want.

The plebs are smarter than that and will even commentate about the game changing despite their value system whether its street talk, corporate talk or organised crime talk.

I was looking at Gladys today talking in the media about reducing restrictions in some regions despite the cases going up in other areas.

Then I have taken another slant. She is from Armenia and would be aware of its past. I recently looked at USSR collapse a crash course on RT. I thought it was interesting in terms of incentives, empires and power constructs and the apparent dynamic forces behind it. What was interesting to me and relevant was Gorbachev and Yeltsin where younger around fifty compared to others in the party around seventy or so. They had different belief systems even individually. Both wanted different types of change and different forces where seeking different changes and in the end there was little resistance to the end of the grouping of the USSR because many people where sick of being poor and having restrictions on them. The other thing that was interesting is Gorbachev and others provided little resistance or had little incentive to resist.

Is Glady's looking at NSW regions in the sense locking them down unnecessarily will affect them longer term like those in the USSR before the eventual fall. A lot of politicians like to say we are in this together including ScoMo but are they in terms of teh will of the people??

This is where power constructs and incentives become interesting for China. The fall of Afghanistan from USA influence counts for little except its a blow for some of the elite. Now the taliban can have targets and instead of indiscriminately attacking wall street they can be far more select.

The point is if Bill Gates, Jamie Diamond, Jeremy Powell, and Jeff Bezos where attacked would it be condemned or celebrated by the will of the people? In other words would the people go to war over it if it happened or would they crack open the champagne?? Are the people together on inequality in USA and throughout the world. In other worlds if a few power brokers elsewhere attacked Bill Gates, Jerome Powell, Jamie Diamond, and Jeff Bezos would they benefit from it depending on the will and the desires of the people in USA and abroad? Some eilte in USA no doubt will want to go to war and push it via the media and political institutions but are they in it together with the people?? USA is a empire based on the hollywood dream but do the people believe in that anymore especially the new generations??
    Last edited by DavoMagic: 26/08/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.