CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

I think the peak was 5.4c today. But I suspect if you did pay...

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I think the peak was 5.4c today. But I suspect if you did pay that today, providing you stay the course we will see it test that level and surpass it, and probably sooner rather than later. I took a bit of a risk selling into it yesterday and this morning, as IMO I think it's going a lot higher ( I've pencilled in 10c within 12 months) once they announce a few more contract wins. They have the momentum to do that, and buying back your own business for a song after selling it for $15m to a major - I agree it's an "Alan Bond" moment.

I was surprised how hard it ran yesterday and early today, and quite surprised it made it all the way back to 4.4c this arvo, both times with good volume. I suspect there are a lot of HC players in there now.

Business contracts are hard to win now, just before Xmas and January. You would think it might drift back, but I hate going liquid now and miss the Xmas rally and the January effect. Let's face it, at this MC it could easily double and still look a reasonable play to newcomers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.