ELS 2.17% 47.0¢ elsight limited

Fees are paid for the job of attracting fresh eyes/new investors...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Fees are paid for the job of attracting fresh eyes/new investors to the stock. Raising funds and managing the book . CREATING demand for the stock in the raise itself and after the new shares are allocated based on the potential the companies offers with this fresh investment in helping achieve thier targets and knowing that they are well funded to do so . You hope in building that book that the management and the board also put their hard earned dollars beside yours and invest .. hold on they did $50k sub-underwriting ...LOL.. At least Nir stepped up and Invested another $1.35 mio which in itself is a massive tick of approval.

These fees have been paid to a company to access the exasusted long term supporters and if a shortfall market is required as offshore holds cannot take part and local holders just dont have the money to try and keep their holding from dilution then what can we do ? Lets acess those guys offshore and create fear of dilution and and get them to underwrite any shortfall and if a do a great job in creating all this interest within your own shareholder base , that loyal one that has funded you for 3 years and lived through the delays but believed in your bility and product and if we need that litle bit of extra shortfall interest (insurance) well lets price it so that the flickers will do anything for a few cents profit and a free option and will line up at that door for miles please oh please can i have stock at a 30-35% discount and then and only then with this incredible demand we have created , i mean truely remarkable we should be rewarded with options , options for eveyone , no wait just for me sorry !!That deal that was structured not to hurt you and to make sure that you are looked after and not diluted, well now you have ended up even worse as that deal attracted to the flickers caught in the haze of the discount + free option and and the broker is only more than happy to look after these poor people who have missed out .. What can we do ? I will just increase the raise and hey more fees and oh whats that falling from the sky again more options for me !!! 8.1 mio options before and now he gets 11 mio and price them where you want but 15 cents is cheap giving the time to maturity.... no matter how you look at it these guys have been paid the best part of $2.2 mio to raise what looks like 9 mio or maybe more from existing shareholders and the balance lets call it $2-2.5 mio from new blood attracted by that shining light and “DISCOUNT AND FREE OPTION" aisle ELS dont miss out . No bad pay me $2.2 mio and il find you $2.2 mio worth of new investor who will just dump the stock from day one to keep those options and hopefully a few cents profit . OHH sorry just in case i need to attract other broker help build the book you better give me a few more options so i can gain their attention , hang on silly me i dont need other brokers as the demand has all been handed to me from the existing sharehold base LOL SILLY ME .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $71.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 47.5¢ 44.5¢ $85.46K 185.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19499 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 26389 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.