EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Has eve got the legs, page-4

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Cheers @Jokerjanet. Glad to be invested in this ticker too.

Does EVE have the legs to follow? Yes, I believe it does. It has all the key performance indicators to get it over the line quite comfortably and management have been making some good investment decisions into a burgeoning and strongly discussed sector market at the moment, that is not only going through similar legislation changes to QBL but is also actually getting full support from government as we have seen in the latest ANN.

From what I have read EVE mgt is similarly placed in its diversification of interests as its fellow hemp stock ticker QBL. Actually, in some ways better as they have actually tipped in $1.49million in cash where QBL simply gave shares without cash. Share price has skyrocketed over there, but like EVE, QBL also had its resistance walls a few weeks ago until the SELLERS finally moved aside or were bought out.

EVE is also probably a little ahead of QBL in some ways with some of its distribution for the honey with agents in the US and Australia. QBL has the Israel contact for scientific development but is mainly Australia based at this stage.

EVE and QBL will also be exposed to the Chinese DAIGOU market once their products are on the shelves in numbers. EVE also has its first lot of honey on the shelves next month and QBL/Vitahemp has released its trial product range this month.

When will it run? Like any stock jj, which has resistance, we will see how this story unfolds in the coming days. Doing research and carefully reading ANN's will settle nerves with this one while you wait. Patience must be a key here in the absence of any bad news.

If I sense it is going sideways I will put my hand up.

Wish you success in your holdings.

Cheers.....59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 28/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.