APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Link, BEING NEGATIVE DOESN'T BUILD A NIRP - AN EXPECTED APG DEAL...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Link,
    BEING NEGATIVE DOESN'T BUILD A NIRP - AN EXPECTED APG DEAL WITH A MAJOR WILL
    I'm sorry that you are so negative about the stock and the management of the company. I recall you exited when the stock was last above 9 cents - well done. I wish I had had your foresight.
    However, on this occasion, I think you are being unfair. Deals with majors have delivered (since you exited) 3 quarters of an operational plant and yet another major (not Kronos or BHP) is looking to fund the remaining quarter plus on costs.
    This marks significant progress.
    Management now needs to deliver a finished and operational plant. This is its major task and it is well aware of it. Existing shareholders expect a price well above 4 cents in the near term and a prove plant to boot. Pie in the sky I hear you shout.
    As Fergus has noted on another post, the chances of pulling off a deal to complete the NIRP before the end of February may be slim. However, all major investors expect a deal to be completed ASAP. Our patience has been very strained but we will see it through (or bust).

Link,

BEING NEGATIVE DOESN'T BUILD A NIRP - AN EXPECTED APG DEAL WITH A MAJOR WILL

I'm sorry that you are so negative about the stock and the management of the company.  I recall you exited when the stock was last above 9 cents - well done.  I wish I had had your foresight.

However, on this occasion, I think you are being unfair.   Deals with majors have delivered (since you exited) 3 quarters of an operational plant and yet another major (not Kronos or BHP) is looking to fund the remaining quarter plus on costs.   

This marks significant progress.

Management now needs to deliver a finished and operational plant.  This is its major task and it is well aware of it.  Existing shareholders expect a price well above 4 cents in the near term and a prove plant to boot.  Pie in the sky I hear you shout.  

As Fergus has noted on another post, the chances of pulling off a deal to complete the NIRP before the end of February may be slim. However, all major investors expect a deal to be completed ASAP.   Our patience has been very strained but we will see it through (or bust).

All major investors are well aware of the stock being a high risk (treble your money/lose all) investment.

FT would be the first to acknowledge this so you should read his posts carefully with this in mind.

We still have faith - I'm sorry you've lost yours but you voted with your feet (and I respect you for that).
    We've remained solid in our support of the company and its ambitions.

I expect a pay-off this year.

Regards

Clacko888

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.