APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Has everyone given up ?, page-7

1. 1,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Most have given up long ago.

I have said many a time holding APG now is a huge risk, this stock could be suspended at any time, never to return, based on trading whilst insolvent. The white knight doesn't always appear and management are incapable of sealing any revenue making deals. They will DEFINITELY not announce in cold hard money making deals in the near future, if you are lucky they will announce an agreement to explore further opportunities with a major or a MOU. It will be same old story.

You're playing a dangerous game holding this stock. It's basically gambling. I see huge downside where your entire investment is lost and given management have proven over two decades that they are incapable of signing any MONEY MAKING CONTRACTS the upside is limited.

It astounds me that a poster above referenced FT and more crap that he is writing. For twenty years (it sounds so ridiculous it's almost not believable) he was on her ramping it telling everyone all sorts of wonderful fairy tales about this stocking hitting ludicrous levels. It's inconceivable that people still buy into his rubbish.
    Last edited by Linkman19: 16/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.