ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

amazed, how right you are! i just went through them and every...

1. 801 Posts.
    amazed, how right you are! i just went through them and every time a 3 b was issued there had been solid volumes before it - either dropping below support or spikes of some kind.

what i do not understand is why the market has been giving in to the note holders strategy. why buy agressively today when the astute buyer would sit back and wait for the seller to come to them (e.g. what happened on March 12) . . . . would they not have been better creating support at higher prices to get more money to convert sooner (perhaps they would get fewer shares but they have had to spend less as well).

I agree that it is obvious that someome is in total control of the SP. I am happy waiting and watching because this is the most amusing trading adventure I have had for a long time. I just wish i had made a few bucks considering how much time i have spent watching the trading activity in ESI for the past couple of weeks?

cheers to you all for keeping these threads busy. have a good weekend. c u monday for another round in the boxing ring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.