KIM kimberley diamond company nl.

Arms,Firstly, apologies for the delay in the final reply, my...

1. 6,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Arms,

Firstly, apologies for the delay in the final reply, my interests have been elsewhere lately.

I disagree that you were providing an olive branch.
    Merely indicating that my previous posts have been better than the name calling variety, I don't place in that category. What was your expectation of my reaction/reply?

It appears that you're also somewhat hypocritical with the name calling bit...sook and crybaby implications etc.

My last reply to you pointed out why I called you a jerk, which was to do with your display of rubbing salt into someones loss wounds, an action not condoned by HC users in my experience.
    You chose to defend your shortcomings in this regard by attacking me, purporting that I was guilty of something similar...

Quote "If that means it takes you longer to get your money, do you think I care?" Unquote

The true context of this quote was in relation to you urging me to sign my acceptance form so you could get your profit sooner.

Now your quote - "...and start blaming others such as members on this board..."

Now you're starting to make things up. You have been wrong before, and you are this time too.

If you disagree, please provide the quotation of me laying the blame for my loss on somebody/anybody on this board...HC posters I assume you are referring to here.

It is unfortunate that not everybody can have your acumen when it comes to susing out an ASX200 (previously) stock where the mgmt was not coming clean to it's shareholders
    on its true operating/financial position. I agree, the capital raisings were a concern.

All along I have said my beef has been with KIM mngmt, and there will be many posters on these boards who concur with that.
    I have also stated that I got over the financial loss long ago, and in fact have already more than made it back with another stock, which is still in play for further gains yet. However, as far as I'm concerned, this in no way mitigates the actions of KIM mngmt, and I feel free to express that view.

Your continual "having a good laugh" statements are typical defensive modes, and do not fool the majority of people.

It's nice that you will enjoy a lovely meal and a few bottles of wine with your family on some of your profits....what made you think we needed to know this?
    Could it be you're trying to tell us that really you're a regular nice guy?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.