MKY mky resources ltd

Googled this article about some old geezer called Buffett. He's...

1. 500 Posts.
    Googled this article about some old geezer called Buffett. He's just bought into Goldman Sachs who, as that other old geezer, Stbernard, cut & pasted, have been investing heavily into REE and THORIUM companies, not subprime, CDO's, Alt-A's (the really cool "it" "now" gear.

Buffett,man, bro,you gotta get yourself onto Hot Copper. If you had, you would have saved yourself a packet. You would have been given the big insight into Thorium (pssst - it's worthless mate, you've done your dough big time!). Dump the dog quickly. Man you shouldhave bought into Lehman's - I heard on HC the train has just left the station - choo choo, whoooosh. Too late now sunshine.

Buffett, once happy hour comes to the nursing home for defo old school teacher types like me, with authority issues, and before nurse ratchet puts me onto my meds and tucks me in, I'll google my nuts off, find your email address, cut and paste you the Hot Copper link and set you on the way to wealth beyond your wildest dreams.

I better go back on my meds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.