has gr_easy murdered and eaten snooker??????

1. Yak
    13,672 Posts.
    Make your own minds up....

Where is snooker?????????

Like the bold bit

Accused 'got drunk, ate man'
    May 6, 2004

A MAN accused of murder bragged about cutting off his victim's penis and leg, and cooking and eating them, a Darwin court was told today.

David Kevin Loader, 43, told a fellow prisoner the meat tasted like chicken, Northern Territory Supreme Court heard.

Mr Loader has pleaded not guilty to the murder of 64-year-old George Martin at Mandorah, near Darwin, on July 5, 2001.

The court was told the pair had been drinking heavily at Mr Loader's campsite at Mandorah before the alleged murder.

Mr Loader later told police he "blanked out" and found Mr Martin lying face up in a large fire near his camp when he woke up.

He did not think Mr Martin was clothed and saw his knee "sticking out" of the fire.

"I kind of woke up, it was dark - I didn't know what time it was," Mr Loader told police. "I seen George on the fire (and) I got freaked out."

Mr Loader later allegedly boasted about the murder to prisoners while he was in Darwin remand prison, the court was told.

Prisoner Daymon Hannila told the court he thought Mr Loader was joking when he described how he killed his victim.

"(He said) that he hit the person on the head with a rock, cut off his leg, put it in the fire and cooked it," Hannila said via video link-up from Townsville prison.

"(Then he) cut off his d..., put it in the fire and cooked it and it tasted like chicken."

However, Hannila said he believed Mr Loader was "just bragging" and took the comment as a joke.

Former prisoner Marshall Kelly said he met Mr Loader while he was on remand in Darwin prison's C Block.

Mr Kelly said he was asking another prisoner for advice about his upcoming case in the prison's exercise yard, when Mr Loader came up and told him to "plead insanity like I did".

Mr Loader allegedly told Kelly he "chopped a bloke up and cooked him in a fire", the court heard.

Loader allegedly said: "I ate some of him and gave the rest to the dogs".

Mr Kelly said he took Mr Loader seriously and "stayed away from him" during the rest of his time at the jail.

Mr Loader was arrested in Mt Isa, in Queensland, five days after the alleged murder, after police searched his Mandorah campsite and found human bones among ash in fireplace.

"Inside (the fireplace) I saw some bones, one in particular appeared to be a piece of skull and another bone appeared to be a piece of vertebrae," NT detective Mark Stringer told the court.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.