BQT bqt solutions limited

has he finally done it, page-4

1. 2,892 Posts.
    Come on guys....how short are our memories????

Take the monoco announcement june 2 years ago and compare it to this announcement.....not that much has changed here guys.

I held for years and years and was in AOV since 1995...so have always kept at least one eye on this stock....have spoken with Genner, have attended the AGM's have spoken with business associates and so called business partners.

Unfortunately...the market still does not trust Genner as evidenced by the stocks trading this morning.

I am NOT saying he wont one day pull this off....and I hope he does....But I would rather buy in after a real announcement at 50cents and hold for a few years and watch the sp rise to a few bucks...then try to pick the bottom now and have super profits/ and super risk to my capital.

I sold out my entire holding in June for tax loss purposes.........and after watching the trading last week, bought a parcel at 21.5 cents.

I have sold this morning because I feel the price will sink again....and until we either see a real deal done, with real profit numbers....or a quarterly that shows real revenue growth...which JG has been promising for 18 months.....I will invest my capital in other business'.

Kiril.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.