IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Has IOT peaked at 5.8c ?, page-109

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I think your right on that one for starters,in doing some light research i came across report written by Next Tech Stock on the 7-12-15,and it states and i quote"A major distribution preorder deal for 10000 selfie drones is already in the bag in the US" now that was 4 mths ago and thats without the media exposure,advertising and launching day and as well as that and i quote again "In dec they were in talks with WAL MART in which negotiations are currently open as part of its global expansion strategy,WALMART has currently approx 4177 stores".10000 was with one distributor let alone the hundreds of other distributors in the us and around the world.Ithink its really telling when you strike a deal to manufacture 50000 units a week 4 mths later.we dont need a quartley to tell you things are happening although i would be happy to see it .by the way a big thanks to Coppa ,i wouldnt be in this stock if it wasnt for his informative blogs.The report has far more information on it which is available for everyone to read .DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.