IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Jackpot I tend to agree with you somewhat. My attempted contacts...

1. 113 Posts.

Jackpot I tend to agree with you somewhat. My attempted contacts with the company have been ignored or when I did get a reply there was very little substance.

I alSo have a question about their marketing......... We talk about their watches being a going concern and I read somewhere that 7000 had been sold through Coles. If these guys are so good at marketing why can't I find one review or even consumer review on these things on the net? If I was selling product like this I would have ensured that people who blog or write reviews on tech received one to get the hype rolling. Still maybe this was before Duffle and things might be about to change.

At this point everyone is very hung up on pre sales and I agree with Jackpot that these IMOmay be quite small. I just hope we are then not in a situation that the when the high expectations of 50,000 + pre orders don't materialise that we have a massive drop in SP. Having said this I am still very bullish about this stock. To quote that Kiwi, it may not happen over night but it will happen.

The other thing worth considering is that many people here seem to be concentrating on pre sales through the website. It does strike me that these things are primed to sit on shelves, they look great and if put in front of people's noses will literally "fly off the shelves". While I think online sales may be very low initially we may find the big surprise is that a deal has been done with a major retailer somewhere in the world ( Harvey Norman) and large orders have been placed. This imo will be the game changer.

I firmly believe we are on a big winner here.
    I am just a little wary of setting such stellar expectations and then suffering the letdown when the results fall somewhat short but are still amazing.

Hold on tight folks I hope we are in for another great ride this week and into the future.

Mel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.