GRD 0.00% 54.5¢ grd limited

hi watford,grd have announced a delay to the brazil job. iv'e...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hi watford,

grd have announced a delay to the brazil job. iv'e said before that the board of grd are a conservative bunch. although they said the deal would not effect profits, just timing, i'd prefer to see things get a move on before becoming confident on this. any contracts in a foreign culture can easily lead to problems. at 1.88 you might just see them a bit lower imo. i was bidding at 1.88 pre 10 cents payout. the buzzards got to 1.89 ! i moved my bid lower but have pulled it until some certainty re the brazil work is on the table. the renewables contracts should prove good one day but they seem a very slow business to get going. so it seems anyway. imo and without a market hiccup you should be in there somewhere worthwhile at 1.88. i’m a bit concerned that we might just see a slowdown in new mine contracts going forward. ok, so metals are doing well but mines take a long time to come on stream and grd could just well get a bit of a surprise with lack of forward proposals. watch out for this. it'll be a sign of things slowing. whatever, the dustbins will continue getting filled here in europe so grd should get it's share of contracts. sadly, ani (australian national industries) went belly up and didn't make it on it's attempt to develop a similar system. it paid half a billion bucks for the priviledge, when buying a german outfit back early 1990's. spain’s bad contract cost ani dearly. the competitions out there. be aware of it. i like the grd outfit. as trustworthy as any good co. a long termer is grd. buy the dips from here, bar a market tumble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.