ARU 2.94% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

has it started to sink in yet.

1. 799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I am going to put my neck out yet again. I believe we are near our bottom in regards to the current share price. This being said we now need strong leadership from management and the board. That is, we need the board to cut its own expenditures and costs by about 80%, we need to lay off most of our staff and reduce expenditures. No further exploration of any type for any reason until capital markets improve. The board and management have demonstrated their major weekness which are, it is internaly focused and vacilates on major decisions. Proof to these points are, PFS, The $1 capital raising, The current capital raising, sale of assets and focus on personal renumeration. These are major systemic weaknesses and if not corrected will lead to the failure of this company. I am so very dissappointed when I think what I created and what could of been except for the ego,s and greed of the current board. I know I some times come over very hard, but I do so love the ARU structure and what it was crafted to do. In hind sight I was just too nieve. Norm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $406.8K 2.318M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 1249189 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 237569 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.