MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

has mco production mill dropped the ball 2

1. 90 Posts.
    Has the MCO publicity mill dropped the ball????

Some time back we could expect regular MCO updates on the very public domain of Boardroom Radio Events, which I subscribe to - USUALLY AN MCO INTERVIEW AT LEAST EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS.

Has MCO dropped its PR company, or have they completely dropped the ball? Why in fact are we not still using regular links to outlets, which in the past were heavily promoting favourable articles or interviews on MCO?

Someone has messed up because, unless I missed it, not even the AGM was posted on BRR for 2011.

As well it took days after the event not minutes after, as it would in the past, too late to catch, or flame an inferno of cursory interest.

Talking about flames I am told it was mentioned that MCO was looking into fire insurance at the AGM, has anyone heard anything to confirm any fire insurance pollciy has been taken out yet.

Also I am told the photos of the MCO mill infrastructure screened at the AGM were well out of date, apologies were made for this oversight and that more modern ones would be shown if requested later.

No excuse for this tardiness in this modern age, when I can take a picture of my folks here in England and have it in Australia for a relative gathering/presentation in seconds, literally.

Why has the impetus on promoting the company considerably waned since we bought in, in some cases at somewhere near double what shares are trading now?

Low volume promotion now that's for sure. Especially when the news is now especially so extremely good, WE ARE AT LAST PRODUCING GOLD something to really push mega strongly!!!!!

Where are those newspaper articles and regular boardroom radio interviews.

I note our chairman who has increased his hefty salary wrote a letter posted on the ASX on November 12, which says:

"We look forward to bringing you more news on Morning Star's production SHORTLY."...

It leads one to believe that a 'PRODUCTION REPORT' persea, was IMMINANT, AND ABOUT TO HIT THE PUBLIC DOMAIN VIA ASX ANY DAY, but I cannot find any follow up?

Unless it was that mild reference to gold being processed buried in the eventual AGM presentation. Certainly not boastful news, or as exciting as what was mentioned in post AGM discussion, but why almost bury it.

Maybe the English are filtering the internet like the Chinese do, because I don't seem to be getting much good news apart from my spouse who keeps on saying the share price will soon recover - since I have left home little more than a fortnight ago, I believe MCO has dropped 7 cents.

It has no correlation ton the rest of the markets overseas or domestic including hefty rises in the US, England and China and gold on the rebound again.

I am picking up some very encouraging stories on gold's imminent rise which is at least giving me some solace.

Its about time you guys back there lit a fire underneath MCO to release some news - meaning you Stewi (Quinty), and where are those interviews you have been promising to start "soon".

Once again Happy Christmas and Propsperous New Year to all involved in MCO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.