MEL 0.00% 0.3¢ metgasco ltd

has metgasco deceived shareholders?

1. 61 Posts.
    Has Metgasco deceived shareholders?
    It appears to me so.
    According to documents released under FOI to greens candidate Jeremy Buckingham
    Metgasco, knew of the impending production license and go ahead for Metgasco but according to a confidential memo
    from Lindsay Cohen on August 21: "Confidential: Metgasco advised the minister that it would be premature for the approval to be signed and announced yet as there would be ASX/share price ramifications that need to be planned for. "
    Also
    "They also would prefer it to be grouped with the conditional approval and subsequent announcement of the PELs as discussed in cabinet."

Now, this to me is a bomb.
    In my opinion , Metgasco knew that this news would blow the sp out of the water and they were either negotiating a share placement or had plans to.
    On Sept 12 th the company announced that the Gov "gives Metgasco the green light"
    The sp shot to 30 cents and we all thought "great!"
    Then 24 hrs later Metgasco announced a Trading Halt and the subsequent placement plan.
    We all know what happened then!
    A free fall back to 22 cents and further.
    Now, I remember there were very critical posters here at the time, when Metgasco announced this spp and they look to be vindicated.
    There seems no doubt to me, that Metgasco wanted the news of the production license withheld from shareholders.
    Can someone please tell me why Metgasco thought "..ASX/share price ramifications that need to be planned for."

Disgusted is my sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.342M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 25240681 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5562234 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.