TZL 4.76% 2.2¢ tz limited

The thread nothing has changed was started by Klaas Poolwith his...

1. jrv
    436 Posts.
    The thread nothing has changed was started by Klaas Pool
    with his final remark :
    All you guys, plse become a litle bit more critical of company directors. because your hailing with praise for
    people who did absolutely nothing.

Is that true ? ,of course not.

The Board saved the company from bankruptcy ,by negotiating with QVT and raising capital from them and others-Resolution Trust, Sydcomp and the last Capital raising.

The Board found no administration , had to built that up from scratch

The Board had to put up with AS and mates , apart from all kind of threads ,had to walk a long and costly legal route.

The Board had to reorgenize how things were going in Chicago, a number of people were fired, JW was appointed as CEO , as were other people appointed -DR in the Board .
    Personaly i thought they wasted some time with those changes.

And at long last the company is selling products and software to a deversity of very intersting entities around the world, after the latest expansion of the sales force I expect a crescendo development of sales .
    Apart from that a couple of new fields have been developped -Inbox, Gaming ,Health care ,Retail.

You can wonder if this was work of the Board or the people under JW ,but things really have changed dramatically.
    From a potential interesting tech. company with no sales it is now a real very interesting tech company.
    with sales and lots more to come
    If people think the board is to well paid , I tend to agree, but we all agreed on that in AGMs and if we want to do something about that ,than the AGM is the place to discus that and not a thread at Hot Copper !

A very Happy New year for a Changed TZL !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $5.644M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $30 1.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3650 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 238691 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.