TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

has nothing changed ?, page-2

1. 5,277 Posts.
    If people think the board is to well paid , I tend to agree, but we all agreed on that in AGMs and if we want to do something about that ,than the AGM is the place to discus that and not a thread at Hot Copper !

I may have just had a conversation with somebody who I pointed TZ out to (to keep on their watchlist). In response to your post, they asked, "what about new shareholders who were not shareholders at the AGM? Can't they have a view on the company or should they also be silent?"

Interesting point!

If Hotcopper is not the place to discuss TZ and anything board related, then what you are infact saying is that Hotcopper should not exist. If so, then why are you a member here? Have you never expressed and opinion. I believe that you have. So why are you trying to enforce rules here which do not exist?

Sorry JRV, but your post (like of a couple of others) reek of somebody who doesn't want anybody to express an opinion that is different to your own. The forum does not belong to any one of us, so in line with the rules, everybody has the right to offer an opinion on the company (including directors) and leave it to readers to judge, providing that no forum rules are broken.

You have your right to express your opinion that anything negative posted about the company is detrimental to it. My view is that clarity (by both shareholders and the board) should reign, and allow the free market to decide on the share price. The share price will then settle where it deserves to be. This is 2011 Hotcopper, not 1970's Pravda.

If I an others are wrong in our views, the board should pull their marketing finger out and prove us wrong, and not leave it to some posters on here to spruik based on no tangible results. Once we have something tangible, I will be one of the first to talk about how big the bow wave is that is forming.

Let freedom reign Comrades!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.