REH 1.30% $26.58 reece limited

@VBeebles I suggest you ignore posts made by a certain person...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    @VBeebles

I suggest you ignore posts made by a certain person called MadGambler. I assure you that you won't miss anything useful, in fact by not reading his/her posts, you probably save some valuable brain cells.

If you are serious in learning about REH, then go back 2-3 years and read every single post in all of the threads. There are plenty of quality contributions made by various posters.

Unfortunately, since the arrival of the resident pest, the quality of the thread deteriorates.

The squabbles that you are referring to are pretty harmless though. Some of us are long term investors who don't make investment moves that often. Therefore, during quiet months like now, to kill time, we engage with the resident pest as he/she unquestionably provides us with some sort of free entertainment/amusement.

Trust me, we've tried various approaches, from a polite reminder, to a genuine offer to help, to invoking the Ignore function. No matter what method we tried, that person also tries very hard to keep proving to everyone about how sad his/her level of understanding of REH or business in general is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$26.58
Change
0.340(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17B
Open High Low Value Volume
$26.16 $26.80 $26.07 $7.733M 291.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 706 $26.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$26.60 3967 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.