has samsung made the nbn redundant?, page-30

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    i'm sick of morons who think that private enterprise has all the answers when clearly their goal is profit - and that generally boils down to lesser service for bigger costs to consumers -

Total baloney. The worst service we ever had in the telecommunications industry was when it was government Telecom. Bigger costs, lesser service. Every organisation I now use for telecommunications services such as my ISP and my VOIP provider provide much cheaper and better service than Telecom ever did. Then we have the fact that most other countries in the world develop their infrastructure with the help of private enterprise. Why should the taxpayer pay thousands of dollars each for connections to households that will never ever need the speed, or decide to go purely wireless? Why should taxpayers subsidise businesses who would be only too happy to pay their share for faster Internet? It's a stupid policy and it's going to cost us ALOT of money when in 20 years time we look back on how it fared.

You really don't have a clue on this one fatsoh, I'm sorry.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.