Are you serious?? I am not sure if you are having a lend of me...

1. 16,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Are you serious?? I am not sure if you are having a lend of me or this is a hook to lure me into some politically unsavoury moment with whoevers beliefs and attitudes!

Do you not think I do not know what the meaning of words are and know what is driving Australia's problems??

Clearly some arriving have created a great burden and it is unsustainable that otherwise the elite will have to bankroll because no one else has the collateral to prop up. You only have to look at the bulk of Australian exports that have remained unchanged with little to do with immigration apart from reducing the benefits to locals and opportunity to prosper. No doubt the immigration programs have made Australia poorer especially factoring in the debt creation. The university farce is a classic example of a ponzi scheme designed to screw over taxpayers and Australian citizens alike!!

This is called rubber hitting the road for the ponzi set ups. This is called welcome to reality ScoMo.

Deport abrupt description but some certainly need to be encouraged to find markets that provide them with better rewards overseas rather than be lured into unsustainable slave set-ups in Australia that ultimately rely on taxpayers to fund the unfactored external costs for personal gain of some entitled elite manipulating the system because they cannot manage and perform otherwise in the local markets.

So for example the 20 year old worked for the big corporate as a trainee for $16 an hour. Go back twenty to thirty years she could have worked at a servo even on a console for more before most of those are run by you know who to suit the market manipulators for no social and economic gain apart form short term elitist gain which is why inequality is expending at a rapid pace!!

Last edited by DavoMagic: 20/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.