SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Big day tomorrow. It seems that there is a lot of money, pride...

1. 177 Posts.
    Big day tomorrow. It seems that there is a lot of money, pride and reputation hanging on the outcome. For better or for worse.

I am very confident that at some point tomorrow, there will be either a TH or an acquisition-related announcement. As has been said before, this could be what we are all waiting for, or could be an explanation as to why the acquisition hasn't taken place. Assuming it hasn't been canned completely, any other outcome will be positive in my books.

If tomorrow does produce the goods (which I honestly think it will), then these last two days of trading may have been the best thing that has ever happened to SRT and the associated holders. Primarily through eliminating the majority of T3's, weak hands and of course the inexperienced, who in my mind can be the most dangerous in these situations. Those who remain, are those who have faith and are in it for more than a few % of profit. This is great and should the announcement be positive, it will enable the SP to run with greater freedom than if it had been announced yesterday or the day prior. Reducing a case of buy the hype and sell the news if you will.

I also understand that a fair few of those who sold out today, were some who bought in around the high and thus engaged their respective stop losses. That is fair enough. However, to those who did buy on the recent high of 2.8-2.9 I am still very confident that substantial profits will be made if this acquisition is as good as we all think and hope it is.

MW hasn't let down the shareholders so far, so I have no reason to believe that he will do so any time soon. Therefore, I personally think that tomorrow will be great and all those who held on through today's storm will be greatly rewarded.

Anyways, good luck to all and hopefully we can kick off the weekend tomorrow with a drink in our hand(s) and a smile on our face. Either way a good lesson will be learnt.

Have a good night.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.