STO 1.16% $6.84 santos limited

Has STO's uptrend broken down?, page-17

1. 2,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    A smart person doesn't understand by the language but by the meaning.

It's a problem with Aussie trying to understand what Asians are trying to say according to their tones or grammar skills.
    That's why Asian people learn English quicker than Aussie born. They could understand each other regardless of culture differences.

An oil glut? It’s getting worse before It's getting better?
    I know there's a lot of people looking to pick up some bargains because they think STO is going to drop very heavy.

Did anyone pay attention to the Saudis and Iranian. They said they will pump out crudes in relation to the demand sides.

China and Japan demands are slowing according to their import/ export data and I don't think the Middle East are crazy enough to flood oil to the market, do they? Actually no ones trust them but I do because they have the powers.

Things are not that bad that why equities are rising in light of companies earning reports.

What sector is the most resilient in a rising inflation outlook when poo has been at lower level for almost 2 years?

I bet traders would never know and investors whom follow those commodities prices would never know either because the follow those prices to guide their investments.

Any pullback in poo doesn't mean STO is in deep sheet.

STO never has any hedges and its main purpose is simply to pump its og at optimum level.

The lastest quarterly production was above guidances.

STO will need to sell its assets to bolster its balance sheet because It won't make good margins if poo is lower than $60.

Low 10 treasury yield doesn't mean Gold is the ultimate investment. Most goldies hedge their production so any rises in gold won't make any appeals in their earnings except for the ones that had the best production quotas.

Low US treasury yield encourages companies to borrow. STO is unable to borrow that why it's the target for Quadrant who is going to list on ASX exchange and some others like WPL, OSH and international players. It's M&A time.

Any serious oilers will look for brown fields and proven reserves. If they look to explore in greenfields then they are not worthy for me because they wouldn't capitulate if poo is resurrected.

STO has plenty of good oil assets and There will be more surprises. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.84
Change
-0.080(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $22.21B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.92 $6.94 $6.75 $97.69M 14.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5564 $6.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.84 5679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.