ALA 1.61% 15.3¢ arovella therapeutics limited

“It was at this stage in our conversation I again raised the...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    “It was at this stage in our conversation I again raised the point that there seems to be a gap between what the Company was doing and what, we the shareholders ( and by default) the market, knew. I would suggest that we both have differing ideas here, in particular the regurgitating of old news”

CBD you have always remained positive giving the team the benefit of the doubt. There is a gap between what the company is doing and what the market knows as you have said but the real problem is the huge gap between managements execution on what they have put out to the market. Us shareholders have gone off timelines, upfronts and deal expectations from their “professional” knowledge and no one else’s. They have failed in every aspect being below par. In what area have they over achieved besides keeping the company alive? They give us all this information and then go quiet when they fail to meet anywhere near their own expectations let alone what they give to the market.

Bucky and Eddy raise excellent points. What they say and what happens are two completely different things and all you need to do is read the announcements.

Having said that I do like the 001 deal. Upfront is small but no guarantees of it working and all work is paid for. We now have a new team - Andrew and David who actually have years of experience in the areas we need help in. SC has failed on what he has said over the last 5 years but I don’t doubt he gave it his all. These guys understand the industry and wouldn’t have jump on board if they didn’t think they could make money. Huge money in the back end of these 3 done deals as you have said so we need more!

Obviously talking to 50 companies in due diligence over the past few years there is big interest, just a few missing ingredients perhaps? Have we turned the corner? Very possible but cash burn is my biggest worry at this point.
    SC needs to stand up and be real with shareholders, not bluff his way through this AGM. Mistakes have been made, own up and show us you can be the CEO that takes this company to the big time, but own what’s happened to date, learn and execute!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $160.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $82.79K 539.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18124 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 108897 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.