NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

has the band snapped, page-21

1. 13,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2796
    Hold the protection blacks, boound to be very ugly until financial year end / end of qtr

Big trading houses bound to take the trading loss to the be able to start the new year low, just an idea...........market started at 4515 and many will see redemptions.....

Incredible futures action with market in oz poping monday on Spain ahead of euro markets which ended flat.......

Thanks Z, pog AUD crushed, QE ers leaving the building, thier two week magical mystery rally fading fast as reality sets in.....

Until i see a shocking drop and they are flushed out im not going to step infront for the bounce"......

Seems to be a few people talking about cap raising ,,,,,,if they do do it after they said no need,,,,,,,,,ncm will be smashed.....

NCM managment and board should abandon their continual buy backs as they have failed continually and their motivation is not in the shareholders i terests........

My message to managment
    1 We are not stupid, serving up five year plans when the previous five year plan failed is simply not good enough
    2 the merger was a joke and it better be fixed withot excuse
    3 fix telfer or get rid of it as it doesnt fire consistantly
    4. Id like to see a claw back from mike smith as he and the board simply benefitted, no other long term investor did and their hypothetical excel spreadsheet on the merger benefits are shpwn to be rubbish and are a drag on the pre existing business
    5 production, sort it out or resign
    6 executive renumeration should be reduced and new terms negotiated..
    7 forget developing african mine, its production was falling, its was closed due to policial instability, wake up to yourselves
    8 concerntrate n delivering on time and budget what was promised with new production in the second half or try the dorr on for size

Sorry for the rant............whilst on the right side of the trade, atm, i i hate executives that line their own pockets at the expense of the shareholders.......

Must take med. i. Cation!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.