FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

In relation to both companies having the same office - in the...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    In relation to both companies having the same office - in the latest * interview with Simon titled "Africa’s first lithium mine on track as Leo Lithium eyes Mali DSO sales in 2023" He notes that a shift is planned/imminent...

Shadows of the past

Another potential overhang that Hay acknowledges is the travails of its parent company Firefinch, still Leo’s largest shareholder with a 17.6% stake.

Leo is for all intents and purposes a completely separate entity, its spinout born out of the deal put in place between Morila gold mine owner Firefinch and Ganfeng to fund the Goulamina development.

LLL is still in the same office block as the stripped down Firefinch, waiting for new digs across the road in West Perth to be ready.

“The Firefinch side of things has been really disappointing from our perspective. It’s absolutely nothing to do with us and yet, it’s there,” Hay acknowledged.

“We’re just hopeful that it goes away soon, they sell Morila, a new buyer comes in, whatever happens with their shareholding will happen, they’ve said the company’s for sale.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.