GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Rocco,Email Joel and tell him your experience with the call...

1. 1,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Rocco,

Email Joel and tell him your experience with the call centre was crap.

Don't worry, id suggest that after legal clears it's contents, they will release a recording to the market.

I am very happy with the coverage.

No specific updates on enterprise deals, but seem to suggest implementation speed is improving.

Also, Denis Noto is a gun, for those investors familiar with XRO, he has taken the platform from an MYOB to a XRO. That wasn't said, but it popped to my mind when the comment was made that the platform was redesigned to scale globally with UI front and center

Finally, they are monitoring the usual SAAS metrics carefully like churn, LTV, penetration, even though they don't publish this. I'm terms of churn, they dont see any cause for concern and churn is materially smaller clients going out of business.

If you believe management, this will be an extraordinary company.

Re the class action, they vehemently deny any wrong doing, called out the Aussie press for misinformation and said they will do everything to protect long term shareholder value. Headache for SQB.

I was a little disappointed with the shareholder questions. Someone asked what is the last mile. Do some DD ppl!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.