NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Shrewed - because we've had our "run ins" in the past - so I...

1. 2,057 Posts.
    Shrewed - because we've had our "run ins" in the past - so I just leave it at that when I regard your outlook - i.e. I just say you're positive and I respect thats how you see the world (which to be honest, I'm rather envious of - wish I could!).

You see NWE rather optimistically - you've said it yourself many a time - you even catch yourself when you get a little too worked up.

That said - you know how I see it - and I speak my mind.

I could have just sat there - dumped - and said nothing of it - but I don't think that'd be very nice of me seeing that I see a fall coming in the SHORT term - so why not talk about it?

Now there's a lot a head for NWE - if there wasn't - surely I'd have made for the hills by now, dumped the lot and gone on to greener pastures.

But I HAVEN'T (and trust me there's some nice ones on my radar right now but I'm staying with NWE - may as well since I've been here what, 5 years now?).

I think the biggest problem/hurdle right now is the immediate cash on hand - you know it - I know it - and that's going to hold this puppy back a bit if it's not addressed.

Now how they do it? God knows - but its just an issue right now that's hanging over their heads. The thing is the raising of cash is a POSITIVE for this little company - when its raised and out of the way - they CAN DO THINGS TO MAKE THEM AN EVEN MORE VALUABLE COMPANY.

I.e. they'll have the ability to follow through - making today's 4 cent minnow tomorrow small cap PRODUCER.

So sure - short term - I think this thing is a bit hot - RSI is over 70, well and truly busted the Bollingers like Mac said - so she's run a little hot - no matter, she'll dip a bit, get her breath - and as we closer to August we'll see the SP rise in hope and expectation of results.

Doesn't take a fortune teller to put those dots together.

I just have an issue with the whole "we're shooting for the stars any day!!" talk - there's other plays out there with better finds than NWE's and they haven't "dolla fiftied".

You just have to keep a bit of a lid on expectations - take the runs while they're there.

I have a foot in both camps - long and short - a 50/50 split - that way I can still get "dolla fifty" train action - but I can also jump on and off that train when I see an opportune time too.

Anyway - hope that explains a bit for you - I'm not wishing doom and gloom like some who like to think I do/am - but I'm not.

I say what I see and do - it's what I'm know for in my industry - I don't sugar coat and I get to the point - so excuse me all if I offend your feelings etc where you think an NWE share is equivalent to a winning scratchy ticket - I'm just not wired that way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.