CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

No little possum be kind now to ladies. I am not trying to get...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    No little possum be kind now to ladies. I am not trying to get in cheaper. I traded the trade bought at .005 and sold at 1c. Sold due to SPP shares coming on nothing else as usually stocks drop at this point. When the news came out of early closure of SPP and increasing SPP i looked into the company a bit more. Did not buy this on the story just on a trade as it was turning and volume increasing. So please possum not everyone here has sinister motives of putting info on the table of both sides of the story.

It has held up well yesterday and more SPP shares will come on in coming days so that is the real test. Seeing some here say the majority went to insiders so they should all be holding tight and this will hold or even move higher. Myself i am happy to watch and if i feel another trade is coming will jump in even at a higher price.

Anyway i hope that Siegfrieds proppants are a better venture then his past ventures. The SPP early closure and now issuing of more low priced shares for one says to me his stripes have not changed as many long term holders are peeved at their mistreatment. Its said here the insiders took most of the SPP and then they closed it early. If they hold onto them that is a good sign and i will re enter the trade. The coming days will tell a story as selling of them will see panic buttons hit.

Great Eddie is involved here but does not guarantee success but helps. Many smart big names have failed and been caught up by stories. Like i said Siegrried is good at what he does and that is having wonderful products that are supposedly better then others out there in the market. Has he delivered one though. Hope this one he does as long term
    holders need a break. Traders who are in for the trade really do not care but the handling of the SPP well leaves a lot to be desired.

Now possum do not chase the fox.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.