HAS 1.82% 28.0¢ hastings technology metals ltd

I'm always intrigued by non-holders posting such 'pearls of...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I'm always intrigued by non-holders posting such 'pearls of wisdom' to 'help' out us holders.

For starters, you have no clue as to whether we will be refining our ore ourselves or not and secondly, you have no clue as to how many other AU RE projects will make it to production esp in the next few years.

The vast majority of explorers, even with a seemingly promising DFS, never make it to production. It takes a hell of a lot more than a flashy investor presentation or, if I dare to be cheeky, a change of address announcement (see below), to achieve the coveted producer milestone.

We have an excellent resource grade and we are continuing to expand our resource. We have OTs with respectable clients and more to come and an a strong BOD. Also, how many explorers are able to raise $100m? Yes, we've done that too and we will commence construction this year.

Isn't it interesting how your overly pessimistic post is in contrast to you overly optimistic and contradicting post, quoted below, from a REE thread.

"I've never been so excited by a mundane change of address announcement. Maybe when we get to $5.47, JR will invite all of us currently long suffering holders around for pizza. What's your topping of choice?"

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/53752203/single

Keep it ril and go back to where you came from, with your veiled attempts to down-ramp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.