TEG 5.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

I spoke to CT only very briefly yesterday.When I called first...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    I spoke to CT only very briefly yesterday.
    When I called first time he was locked in meeting with landowner of L7.
    This week and next week they are trying to resolve all issues.
    CT is definitely all in on getting this resolved and moving forward for our drilling, I wished him all the best anyway,
    I have everything crossed right now.
    Strange situation because the landowner at EP437 can't wait for us to get in and drill, could not be more accommodating,
    They see the true potential like we all do $$$$ if we have success.
    Way it should be right both parties working together.

Des I don't quite get your reasoning on the PGY/TEG deal. We have all been informed officially its now sitting on the Ministers desk.
    Samsung are at least one that we have been advised of that are very interested and will financially back the deal. Signed and done on approval.
    Unofficially and in my opinion only I have been informed of other parties keen to enter and support the PGY future ambitions as well but completely unconfirmed. All the best PGY.
    Please feel free to ring CT and ask him directly if he thinks the deal will go through - because I have done exactly that and the answer is - YES based on all the intel he has been provided at present, CT is extremely confident.
    PGY can't wait to get their hands all over it. As Mitch says - Good luck to them and I totally agree and I dare say that is why their SP breached 3c yesterday and last couple days they have had decent trading.
    So sure its not a done deal but it certainly looks very good right now.
    Don't put the juju on us Des man I have been waiting a hell of a long time to see this type of action happen at TEG.
    GO TEG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $36.92K 1.758M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5120706 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1088154 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 365237
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.