has the proft taking begun?, page-13

1. 1,366 Posts.
    The US market doesn't seem to care that it's economy is fundamentally still in bad shape, that their is turmoil in the middle east and that some municipalities may have serious problems meeting their debt obligations in the second half of this year to early next. The stock market just keeps on pumping.

A side effect of helicopter Ben throwing cash down onto wall street from the NYSE building i suspect. Inflation (contrary to popular belief) tends to be good for equities and the US is certainly trying to "inflate" their way out of trouble.

No secret any stock related to physcial commodities is doing well in this kind of monetary environemnt.

Wonder what will happen if the tap gets turned off in June as planned???

Anyway, personally i'm happy to hold on longer and re-evaluate positions on a day to day basis. Commodity prices, particularly for gold, copper, iron ore, cotton, coal seem to be at record levels....so personally i perceive their to be alot of risk right now. Then again on a historical inflation adjusted measure they aren'tat all time highs.........

so who the hell knows. I'm just mindful of remembering to take profits on stocks that have run hard.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.