FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

gentlemen,the only concern in this report is the tindals...

1. 2,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    gentlemen,

the only concern in this report is the tindals underground.
    Not only did it crap out costs(loss of 5koz $7.5m for those complaining about negative cashflow of $1.5m),but its future is the interesting thing.

So they mine out existing stopes ahead of them 43koz 6-8 months.Kill development driving and are obviously working out a new strategic mine plan taking into account the 4 other structures within 100-200 mtrs of the access,and how best to maximise return for driving effort and yield.
    Going to drill like hell by the look of it and end up JORC figures,no doubt to show how great a resouce it really is.

At the moment,if i am not wrong,there is only one access down to four bodies.Remember when they pushed those ounces and found steady state production was around 40-45kt a month and any more caused operational congestion at 60kt.
    A bit like the Mount really,access being a real hindrance to maximising production.

If they open up to 8 in total(note comments about mineralisation continuing below existing levels on the current 4)and it's been your greatest source of higher grade ore ounces,then i suspect,there may be some rationalisation of level access across all 8 known loads to speed up ore flow.Then there's the drill holes showing mineraliastion to the South of all existing workings.

Here's hoping a nearby pit can link into one of these 4 structures while driving thru ore with ounces in it and speed up the future flow of ore with a one way flow of machinery.Eveything changes with a doubling of 4g/ton ore hitting the mill.Two entrances will more than double potential output.All supposition on my part of course.

DYOR+DYODD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 112284 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.