FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

Must admit, this is the first time in quite a while that the...

1. 63 Posts.
    Must admit, this is the first time in quite a while that the seller has not been active. Not sure if they sold off everything already or whether the strategy has changed. Either way, it is welcome relief.

Personally, I'm can't see commercialization starting until Q1 next year. Fermi management do not have a good record with giving timelines and sticking to them, and they have been suspiciously quiet on this topic recently in case any one has noticed. Btw, I would love to be proven wrong by the Management.

I do however, tip some other good news on the horizon in either late Sept or Oct relating to other developments. We haven't heard any progress from other market developments such as Singapore, Japan or the U.S. The big fish being the U.S. where we have had good exposure after winning the Australia Day Shoot Out. Getting a listing on their main stock exchanges is very difficult but that doesn't stop us from getting some interest from U.S investors or perhaps even listing on the smaller but reputable OTCQX.

October is a big month with shares finally coming out of Escrow and who knows if the Director Ian Holman's resignation is a sign of things to come....

Not sure about everyone else, but I feel like Fermi has finally hit the bottom. Now is definitely the time to buy and spread the word because this catepillar is finally getting close to breaking out of the cocoon and turning into the butterfly we all expect (hopefully).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.