GW1 0.00% 5.3¢ greenwing resources ltd

has the selling finished, page-18

1. 2,144 Posts.
    plough
    Mate this has never been an investing stock, it has always been a gambling stock. What the gamble is, they hope they will strike a lens that Aberfoil missed.

The team on this, a pretty knowledgable crowd and they are seriously hoping to find something. They are in Tasmania because that is where they think the money is. Without looking it up I think they are from Perth so why given the intellectual base of the team would they be looking in Tasmania. I have attended their roadshow in Sydney and they say they believe it's the best place to look. Their hope is new technology will find something.

My guess is (and it is only a guess), that someone has done stats on VMS deposits for the area in Tasmania they are in and possibly believe there is a big deposit somewhere there, that has not been found. Google VMS deposits and do a bit of reading. It's interesting stuff. It's all very well to understand the graphing of stocks and how that works but it's also good to have a knowledge of how VMS deposits form and how the clusters work. These things can get very big, big enough for a very small amount of money to go ballistic if they hit something big.

A good place to park some mad money. So what is mad money. Its when you have a big win and put a little aside that you won't miss. It when Auntie Maud dies and leave you something and you have bought all the things you want and think you can afford a little gamble. It's your drinking money when the doc tells you to stop drinking. This one is a good gamble.

Most believe the area is mined out. They think the latest tools available will allow them to find something.

Gambling aside the share price is OK for the tailings. It they hit a serious lens think in dollars not cents.

Don't fly with turkeys, soar with eagles. This stock is for putting mad money into, money you can afford to throw away which incidentally could also make you rich.

Over time the tailings will get your money back, all you have to so is sit it out and don't give a stuff if you lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71428 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 24528 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.