EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Has the shareholders had enough yet ?

1. 283 Posts.
    Has the shareholders had enough yet ?

were is the KPMG report?
    were is the notice too meeting?
    are we legally able to hold the AGM on original date, as posted on the yearly report?
    if not, why not ?

look back too what this board made CM do when there was missing/unreported information in last years yearly report.

thats right CM had to take the embarrassing step of rereleasing the yearly a few days later. Should the current board not do as there demanded last of CM. Or is double stranded the new board regular thing.

i am a person that could of in the past voted yes too this corporate double dealing if there was not so many speed bumps in the deal if it was changed, but it is coming too a point were the board has the inflight sick bag out and is drawing up a different plan,Again by the sound of it.
    This board is hurting this company even more in terms of market perception, due too the poorly sold deal and the lack of information out there.
    Which as all have been reading breeds dumb commits about not being able to continue due to cash flow concerns,
    which I think is absolute RUBBISH . This company is running cash flow positive.......it states it in reports we have a working oil and gas plant, we have a NOW upgraded "B" sands reserves.

the thing this company is missing is a BOD that gives a dam about the share price and also how the market see the company.

This DEAL is bad for us, vote NO too it as if this board is any good at all the joint ventures/ farm in program should have been reinstates months ago, as was suggested after the 5 corporate reviews were complied. And as yet with all that money spent doing a grave yard dig.....zero that's right zero money recovered. The board should get a Atar-boy for spending god knows how much of corporate reviews with PWC and zero on exploration,
    considering we are a oil and gas exploration company it is perplexing that spending money looking back at past actions and not recovering money is like drill 10 dusters (eyes of market)compared to in fact exploring for hydrocarbon.

the damage this board is inflicting on the company, by remaining mute and what would seem to retro-fit a poorly sold deal could be perceived as not working in the best interests of shareholders and under directors laws could be held accountable.

If there is not a release early in the week informing the shareholder, I think it is in the best interest of shareholders that the stock be Trading halted tell the board get there collective butts together.

voting no for deal and now with out doubt voting for first strike on board when ever the AGM is held. You may call me rude too the board but that is how the investor is being treated....RUDELY !

boeing777

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.