PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

has the story changed?, page-10

1. 177 Posts.
    DepthTrader,

Yes good post and the pattern you remark on should be obvious to all viewing a Pen Chart.

I however am interested in your two posts from yesterday.
    One stating that you do not post often and the second a very eloquently written critique on those who continue to support Pen with some of the best research any forum could ask for and regardless of the status Pen SP.

This second post of yours I found very cutting and disrespectful to those posters mentioned above. When you read between the lines in your post "Psychologically speaking", one can only interpret your diatribe as you being under some major stress given the sell pressure on the Pen SP and thus emotionally figuring that the posters who having contributed their research and their support re Pen were in someway responsible and that you perceived them "..as weak and flawed" by trying to convince others how great they are via their own posts.

If I were Hangseng ( and other major contibutors) , I certainly would have taken objection to your post and maybe his moderated post was the last straw.

Maybe you can write another eloquent post describing the virtues of posters like Hangseng and others like him, which I am sure you would have benefited from, participating in forums once you clear out your own biases and now that the selling pressure on the Pen SP is subsiding somewhat.

Regards JJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $1.946M 19.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 131212 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2355724 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.