BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Well my jaw dropped when I saw what happened this afternoon....

1. 58 Posts.
    Well my jaw dropped when I saw what happened this afternoon. Carnage.

Read and re-read some of the great contributions everyone's been making.

And well I can hardly believe I am going to say this, but perhaps Meerkat was a little bit right ... "the news really was out yesterday, and the insiders have plucked today's chickens".

At the end of the day today's Ann was a good one. v.good even (imho).

When we're presented with news like 'confirms near-term production potential', 'second drill rig deployed' ... and news that they're tapping into previously unexplored U. Its pretty exciting (gee remember a few weeks ago when we couldn't wait for the snow to melt!) ... I am just waiting for MH to tell us all about the chats he's been having with the peeps at Sweetwater mill. Aren't they looking for more U than they've got to make the mill viable? Smacks of a win-win to me.

As everyone is quick to point out, there is still more news on the way. And lets not forget the brilliant job super sleuths Lindo and Brantley have been doing and what they've discovered might be around the corner.

BLR is still a hot ticket IMO (nothing fundamental has changed - that I know of). Glad I bought more last week before the rollercoaster ride began ... still holding on tight!

bd

please remember that none of this is meant to be advise, just voicing an opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.