has there been a worse pm than rudd???, page-25

1. 17,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    You know I read some of these puts and it makes me think Rudd is indeed the worse.

I think some of the previous posts where held in more innocent times where their where bigger unknowns and less information about what was possible and the implications of certain measures. Some of the previous environments wars were real threats and I recall gowing up when the a bomb threat was very real.

Rudd on the other hand was served a great position on a platter and while the rest of the world taken he could have let Australia take advantage of the situation but decided to squander it for the benefit of a foreign LCD TV. I have never seen anyone so misguided with so many past experiences indicating his methods are nothing short of sheer lunacy if not outright treason.

This is where I think Aus would be better off with the greens in govt with a Coalition senate and I don't think you could say that about to many other past governments except maybe Whitlam who was ousted anyway or to a lessor extent Keating!!

I actually think If Rudd was doing what he is doing in the time of Whitlam Kerr would kick him out as well. How times have changed!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.