Good story Pete222.How bad then does this make Howard look, to...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Good story Pete222.

How bad then does this make Howard look, to lose his own seat to a fly in.
    Howard was so much on the nose it will take a hell of a lot more than just 3 years for voters to forget all of his porkies.
    I turned off Lib's because of HIM and unless I see a dramatic change within the Liberal party within the next few weeks, the Lib's and the fan club had better try even much, much harder to kick the gov't out.

It seems to me that the unfortunate happenings of the insulation bungle and for which the gov't has accepted responsibility (even tho any half reasonable person would concede that it was not entirely of the govt's failures)so of course, any true blue Libber who keeps harping and carping on this aspect are viewing it as a way to try and get the masses to agree with you. This does not work!
    Same goes for the school buildings. It just doesn't work!
    It will not & does not work for Abbott either but he will persist because he has nothing else to bring up apart from refugees.
    Someone made such a ludicrous post that Rudd is happy about the refugee situation so that they can all vote for him?????
    Give us a break! Voters are not as stupid as most here make them out to be. Voters recognise that this is a world wide problem facing every govt.
    I dare say we should expect that the refugee boats should be sunk before they arrive here?

The polls speak for themselves.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.