LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

has this been disclosed to holders if true, page-11

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    As previously discussed, I have been in and out of LYC on several occasions, so do have an interest in the daily murmings of this stock, like it or not.

if we had listed to most in here, we all would have bouight at $2 and $2.70, so some rational opposing views has merit, and proven by the current SP it seems.

The news that the AELB were to receive .05% per annum from the turnover was something I had not heard or seen in docs anywhere and therefore asked the simple question if anyone had heard of this and the response of such payment as to has it been diosclosed.

It seems the AELB have an arrangement to use this funding to make sure that LYC do the right thing *cop a sling* so im sure it is all well above board.....just not advertised loudly.

So by my reckoning...LYC have to pay $50m to the Gov and close to $1m a year to the AELB to make sure the plant is safe, and will then the AELB will return any suplus funds back at some point.

yep I get it now....much clearer to me.

Might change jobs and become a radioactive waste plant investigator....seems like a well paying job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.