AOE 0.00% $4.68 arrow energy limited

I'm sorry you didn't pick up the intended humour. I wont try and...

1. 668 Posts.
    I'm sorry you didn't pick up the intended humour. I wont try and have a laugh here again Grahod... :(

Personally, I think we will see 1.50 again before this bear market is out. Going purely on technicals, 60c is a likely target if the market breaks current support and heads to ~4400. So is between 1.24 and 1.08... a heap of support there. I doubt it would get there though, t/o's etc etc I think would snap it up well before.

I'm not sure why you feel it necessary to post up your entry prices. Do you think I have sold out completely? Nup. When I get winners like this, I just free carry the profits in shares, so I have a large amount of AOE that no-one will ever get. FWIW, I have been in AOE from just after Chris got in. That's not exactly a secret, and he knows that I have been a massive fan of AOE from soon after he bought in. I'll continue to keep my AOE trading profits in shares. But personally, the bottom draw price isn't quite right for mine on AOE.

CAPEX is what is going to bite and is biting AOE on the ass at the moment. Over the long term, this is exactly the right time frame (next 6-12 months time) to be doing this sort of expansion. But the market doesn't like hearing that stuff regardless at the moment, when it comes to funding.

Will be looking for this to get to 2.30 or there abouts in the next few weeks. Will look at shorting again about that time. A break of the August lows in the short term, and there could be something wrong here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.