ISF 0.00% 17.0¢ isoft group limited

has this finally bottomed, page-14

1. 1,092 Posts.
    mitta3,

i've noticed the same thing on vba when their sp plummetted a couple of weeks ago and they pulled a brief stunt of dragging it down a couple of more cents from where it had bottomed and then have stabelised it a couple of cents back up a few days later where it appears to be holding. Do you think it's possible that they are accumulating as much as they can atm and then take it back up and continue the cycle? It just seems to me that they are playing it big time on the fear factor. I mean, it is a bad situation, but, I think it's being taken to the extreme. I bought a small parcel on Friday at what I thought was closer to the bottom towards end of trade, but straight after I bought they took it down to .245c. It was clear that it didn't matter what happened, they wanted a .245c close. It didn't budge all day, but in the last hour (round about there) they cleaned out the 25c queue in one hit and so brought on the .245c. Can't win, but I still think buying in at .255 was a good buy, I hope!? Any opinions would be great as I am new to this stock. Although I have got nerves of steel, as I do own MEO, nothing could terrify me more than that stock, so truth doesn't bother me. lol...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.