NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

Has this tech got legs

1. 1,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    I have been patient with this one. My instinct is to always sell before reality hits. But with this one I was hoping for an early trickle of sales, then a sales spike / momentum as the word gets out and then back to a trickle of sales. I am totally underwhelmed by the lack of sales announcements to date. Is it realistic to think that it is a great product just not getting taken up by businesses / consumers. My faith is starting to be tested. These guys have been out there much longer than the company has had its asx listing.

Any thoughts from people who work in this telco space about how Norwood's products compare to peer companies products would be appreciated. Any thoughts about why we have not had a string of exciting sales announcements would be appreciated as well. My understanding is that Corona has been available to corporates for a while.

disclaimer; the above post is my opinion and is for entertainment purposes only. It is definitely not to be used as advice in any way whatsoever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.