NOR 8.57% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

I think the key here is the stress testing they have recently...

1. 112 Posts.
    I think the key here is the stress testing they have recently completed, which will add independent credibility to the capability and capacity of their product.

The reason why this is important is because of the corporate procurement function, have you every tried to pitch a product to a large corporation? There are so many hurdles, its unbelievable - everything covering product quality, ability to supply, key management risk, trading history, insurances, etc.

Just as an example, I've heard of a company (ASX top 50), where to supply anything to them, you must be a company with over $100m in revenues.

I think from here on the company should do well, especially after a few names come on-board. With the company's product and service, the ability to deploy (particularly in a ramp up scenario) is just crazy easy. How hard is it to install an app?

If memory serves correctly, I also believe they have two corporate clients ready to sign -- I think it was one of their milestones as well (corporate client that generates $200k+ a year, or something like that)

Anyway, good value at current prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $2.574K 77.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 261384 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.