LYC 0.33% $6.07 lynas rare earths limited

After analysing the behaviour of the trading pattern and reading...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    After analysing the behaviour of the trading pattern and reading the article that Mitta posted yesterday, i'm convinced that this has to be accumlation. The reason i've come to this conclusion is putting myself in the shoes of a shorter. To take a short position at the moment, where can they realistically dip the SP down to? even at best if they said 50c for arguments sake, that's a 15c margin, is it worth it to them?? I don't think so. Makes more sense to load up all they can between 60-65c and then take it up to $$$ ? whatever they want to take it up to knowing that there is pending news around the corner. Doesn't make sense for them to be going to all this trouble for what they would call "piddly dollars". This is only going on what logic tells me and nothing else. If i'm wrong, i'm wrong but no way in hell will they settle for less when they know they have heaps more "play" to the upside. Unless i'm missing the point on how shorting works, where is the money to be made by shorting at this point??? Maybie someone else who has more knowledge can tell me if this is delusional or not:))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.07
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.673B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.08 $6.09 $6.02 $35.62M 5.828M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 298927 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 30108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.