CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

lol that’s hilarious Until Tony is judged guilty then he must be...

1. 1,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    lol that’s hilarious
    Until Tony is judged guilty then he must be treated as innocent

I was with what people know as Cape Lambert and we had a boat load of promises, Cash and a large portfolio of assets but not only was the money filtered out by things like buying a project from a mate not allowed to operae a company on the ASX because of false reporting, giving money to upgrade rail lines that was supposed to help the project we bought, allowing him to remove stock piles on the project for money we never received and then the best of all was Ohh NO we forgot to renew the lease and don’t own it anymore, throughout the whole time with trips all over the world and being told we are in discussions with buyers for the project and we will make a fortune. The sell off of assets, the increase in shares, the huge rents paid to Tony, salaries and free shares.
    The only thing left to say is Tony and others are very smart in how to operate and if you look at history and performance you can make the right choices.
    Am I bitter yes it was a expensive lesson to never take your eyes off your investment and don’t be afraid to take a loss when you smell something wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.