Hasbara - How Israeli Jews are OFFICIALLY instructed to deceive the world, page-59

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Yeah, I know, Brian Mast is so messed up. I mean one cannot be much more than that to be seen as a total sellout.

And so is John Fetterman wearing shorts and a hoody while in office with his stupid antics involving running through Congress corridors holding an Israeli flag...hard to beat such behaviour. What is really bad is that these two clowns don't seem to think that they are, first and foremost, supposed to serve AMERICAN voters, not a foreign country!

By the way, have you seen this huge Israeli flag on the inside of Fetterman's office door?

I guess the wickedness of such behaviour (Mast wearing an Israeli uniform top and Fetterman clowning around with Israeli flags) would be better appreciated by your average Yankee if he/she just imagined that, instead of an Israeli flag and uniform top, these two would be using a uniform and a flag of a different coutry than lsrael, say, Mexican, Brazilian or Mongolian.

Wouldn't we hear a lot of outrage and questions about where loyalties of these two lie?

Imagine Must wearing Brazilian/Mongolian army top and Fetterman running through Congress corridors waving Mexican flag and wearing a sombrero.
    America is such a circus...
    Last edited by MisterKobayashi: 02/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.