ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

hi mjlet,even if reality is different to the hype, potential of...

1. 658 Posts.
    hi mjlet,

even if reality is different to the hype, potential of ADO still outweighs BTA with relenza?

1. Relenza is a flu medication. there are better ways to flu, which is flu prevention. vaccination nowadays are cheap, cheaper than the paying for Relenza or tamiflu treatment.

the amt of money in it for relenza is low now. therefore you see the sales of 15mil and 1mil going to BTA.

sales of flu tablets can never be as much as sales for immunoassays or dx tools. never.

2. mixngo technology doesnt apply to one immunoassay test, it applies to all immunoassays or molecular dx and poc machines.

all these diagnostic tools can be developed for testing various various various types of disease, diabetes, hepatic dz, cardiac problems etc etc. relenza = its just flu.

so ADO is potentially having disruptive tech which was far better than the potential BTA had for relenza even at the start.

i understand your point on bluesky being factored in. yes the next deal may or may not be financially rewarding for ADO but have you factor in the fact that there are several majors in talks for supply agreements?

i doubt you will go long term for that short position of yours??

there may or may not be a string of deals. i wouldnt want to short companies with this sort of potential imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $5.118K 235.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54235 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 472615 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.